Thursday, January 05, 2006

Math @ Sargent Park School Episode IV A New Beginning!!

Welcome Math Bloggers to the new site dedicated to your math course at Sargent Park School. You will have many opportunities to use this site to better understand the math you are learning. From this site you will be able to be a class scribe, see links to game sites that will reinforce your learning most importantly blog with your fellow classmates.

Each class will use this blog as a portal to get to their own blog space.

Let the blogging begin

Mr. H




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino

4 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Anne Davis said...

Oh I can just feel it in the air! This is going to be another great math blog! I love your links! You are about to undertake an amazing learning adventure and I look forward to the reading. Best to you and your classes!

Anne

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Mrs Simpson said...

I am setting up blogs for my classes as well. My blog links are mathmusings.blogspot.com and 7westmath@blogspot.com. I hope that you don't mind that I borrowed some of your ideas and links! This looks great, and I know this will have a big impact on student learning. Happy New Year!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Mr. Reece said...

Great Job mr H. The grade 7 math blog is now up and running as well after some minor hicups along the way. Hopefully we will be able to invite our students to share with one another as the year moves on.

Mr Reece.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Squeaky_Cheeks74 said...

Hi Mr. Harbeck
This is me, When our next practice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home