Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It is time to start thinking about a new school year

For those of you who subscribe to my classroom hub here are the new links my 4 math classes. I have placed last years blogs into hibernation but the students are encouraged to use them to continue their math journey this year.

The new class blogs for 2006 are
8-16
8-17
8-41
8-73

Check out the Scribe Post Hall of Fame and the Growing Post Hall of Fame.

I also plan to have an interactive wiki textbook this year. It will cover all the topics covered in class and have interacive quizzes and problems. It is my goal to have the students create their own study guides for tests and exams at this wiki. Stay tuned for more news.





Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino